B&B, Half board or full board treatment
Dolomiti Paganella card and Trentino Guest Card
Free public transport in Trentino
Here are our suggestions to help you rediscover the most authentic mountains, in total relaxation, experiencing exciting days in the midst of unspoilt nature:
- On the Paganella Plateau, in the fantastic scenery of the Brenta Dolomites, there are so many excursions to do: at high altitude for the most expert, or short and flat for those who are just beginning to know the world of trekking.
- Not only excursions, this summer you will also be able to experience the freedom of pedalling on dirt tracks or the adrenaline-filled experience of downhill.
- The Adamello Brenta Park is the perfect place to learn about mountain flora and fauna. In this unique area you can learn, see, and browse.
- You can enjoy the deep relaxation of a walk in the woods: listening to the rustling of the trees moved by the wind, rediscovering the smells of the undergrowth and the chirping of the birds will give you an unexpected sense of well-being.
- Stretch out in the meadows and watch the blue sky, the mountains and the clouds; maybe even have a picnic or a tasty snack!
- Rediscovering contact with nature means rediscovering yourself. This summer, the silence of the mountains will help you put all your thoughts in order.
- If you are travelling with your family, don’t miss the opportunity to have fun in the parks surrounded by nature and the cool of the forest: wooden games to discover your skills and trails to learn a lot about the environments that populate the mountains.