Dolomiti Paganella 4=3
YOUR HOLIDAY FULL OF FUN
Offer valid from 29/04 to 15/07 and from 05/09 to 28/10
Offer valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3!
Included in your offer
4-night stay from Sunday to Thursday
B&B, Half board or full board treatment
Dolomiti Paganella card and Trentino Guest Card
Free public transport in Trentino
During your holiday in Dolomiti Paganella you can try some of the Top Experiences to make your stay unforgettable. Here are some tips:
- The lords of the night – Are you curious? Would you like to try a unique experience with a naturalist researcher? This is a good opportunity to discover the animals that are the lords of the night, or rather, of summer nights. We will get to know their world: where they live, what they eat and how to distinguish them by their voices;
- The flight of the eagle – Who knows what eagles feel as they soar through the sky above the Dolomites and Lake Molveno! Try this emotion too, experience an unforgettable paragliding flight! An experience to be had at least once in your life!
- Explorers on two wheels – Challenge the force of gravity in the saddle of a mountain bike: expert instructors are waiting for you to teach you how to face the breathtaking descents from the saddle, in a safe way, having fun! Children aged between 8 and 12 can also participat
- The wild south of the Brenta – a day immersed in the fairytale scenery of the Brenta Dolomites, walking on safe but decidedly wild trails. We will meet few people, but many small and big animals!
- Via Ferrata delle Aquile – experience the thrill of being suspended in the clouds! On the Via Ferrata delle Aquile you can see everything from above: the
- Dolomites, the Valle dei Laghi, Lake Garda, the Adige Valley and even the city of Trento.
- Fool Moon Trekking – an excursion in the forest through the silence and darkness of the night, to discover how clear the night can be with the rising of the moon!
- Canyoning in the Rio Briz – experience the thrill of wild water. You will follow the course of the Rio Briz on foot, descend into the gorges and let the power of water and nature accompany you.