Gold of the forest
Offer valid from 05/09 to 28/10
Included in your offer
10% discount on a stay of 3 nights at Hotel Fai
Half board treatment
1 permit for mushroom picking per room valid for the whole holiday and for all the woods of the Municipality of Fai della Paganella
Dolomiti Paganella card and Trentino Guest Card
Free public transport in Trentino
In addition to the walks in the Fai della Paganella woods, we suggest some experiences not to be missed during your holiday in Trentino:
- The ruins of Castel Belfort in Spormaggiore, which date back to 1311, will immediately catapult you into the Middle Ages; but beware, legend has it that the ghost of one of the landowners – Count Cristoforo Reifer di Altspaur – still haunts the ruins.
- The three bridges of Cavedago are from different eras, built one on top of the other to adapt to the changes in traffic from 1200 to the present day. A unique bridge that tells the story of the road system in the area.
- Immersed in the nature of Fai della Paganella, evidence of a bygone era resurfaces. A theme path will lead you among the remains of a beautiful Rhaetian village, important evidence of an ancient population that inhabited this territory in a remote age.
- Would you like to hear some stories about the village of Andalo? Andalo Dolomiti has created a series of podcasts “Curious itineraries” in very special places in Andalo; you can listen to fascinating stories handed down from father to son and discover small corners of the past where you can go back in time.
- The Venetian Taialacqua sawmill in Molveno – built around 1500 – bears witness to the economy and cooperation of the population of that time and is one of the few surviving ones in Trentino. The mechanism of the sawmill was and still is water-powered and is periodically put into operation for demonstration purposes.