10% discount for a 4 night stay
Treatment based on your choice (B&B / HB / FB) buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with 3-course menu of your choice
Common areas with bright surroundings and space to work
Bar open all day for coffee breaks
Dolomiti Paganella card and Trentino Guest Card
Free public transport in Trentino
Here are some tips to regenerate during breaks from work:
- Don’t miss the deep relaxation of a walk in the woods: listening to the rustling of the trees moved by the wind, rediscovering the smells of the undergrowth and the chirping of the birds will give you an unexpected sense of well-being.
- Walking in the Adamello Brenta Park and hiking in the Brenta Dolomites means experiencing a unique emotion: a real dive into nature, among streams, woods, lunar landscapes and extraordinary lakes set in postcard views. But it is not only the places and landscapes that offer emotions of another era, but also the knowledge that all the animals that in the past populated the alpine territories live here: deer, roe deer, chamois, eagles, white partridges and also the brown bear, the symbol of the Park.
- Let yourself be conquered by the Trentino cuisine, tasty and genuine, with zero kilometre ingredients from our specialised establishments. You can enjoy typical dishes of the local gastronomy, but also the refinements of Italian cuisine prepared with particular attention to the needs of the customer.
- Treat yourself to tastings of sparkling wines and Trentino wines in our well-stocked cellars: a journey of discovery through the Trentino valleys where the grapes are carefully tended to create an excellent, quality product with precise specifications.
- Let yourself be charmed by the view and fall asleep in our comfortable mountain suites, all studied and designed to make your holidays in Trentino truly unforgettable!